Like Us

Friday, October 19, 2012

Afridi talks about Salman butt in press


Salman Butt had criticized Afridi for his below performance during the World T20.

Shahid Afridi lashed out at critics during a press conference today and said: “The player who has stained the name of the country in the world and has devastated a great talent such as Mohammad Amir should be shameful of even coming in front of the nation. Media houses should hire people with a clean background so that such “experts” will not have any weight when they speak,” Afridi told reporters after Butt was seen giving his views on a TV show a few days ago.

“There isn’t a single cricketer who does not experience a dip in form. I have worked hard during this period but sometimes it is just difficult to come out of a bad patch.”

“But I don’t run away from challenges and I am a fighter and I will come out of it,” Afridi said.


The Match Fixers should stop talking about my performance, I don't understand why the media is allowing the people in expert pannel who sold out the country for money. Salman Butt has destroyed Mohammad Amir, who give him right to talk about my retirement." - Shahid Afridi !!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...